Bing

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
et...

Mr. Ford, if there is such a person, is crazy. 'You want the numbers, or
would you rather keep believing a lie and perpetuating it, in good old
effective Joseph Goebbel's style? g

Geesh Ed. I'm considered by y'all as conservative and even I didnt buy that
one from Gunner.

Y'all are too worried about guns and not enough of what causes crime in the
first place. Lack of education, parental control, poverty, alcohol and
substance abuse, inner city BS and the lack of proper punishment.

Lots of things to fix that are at the crux of the biscuit. But, bring up
guns in any context and alluva sudden everybody's a statistician of sorts.
Gun crimes are easy to cite. The problems I stated are not so easy to track
down.

I know you were arguing with Gunner not me. Sowee to step on yer post but
thought I might nudge it in another direction. Hope ya dont mind.

Bing