Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default OT - Problem Solved

On Sat, 27 May 2006 00:09:01 GMT, Mark Sherman
wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?

And the problem is.....?

Claymores are far cheaper and have lower maintainence requirements.

Now the antipersonal devices the East Germans used on the Wall...might
have some utility in this application." Horn Mine"

On the other hand..lasers or charged partical beam weapons may be just
the thing. Long level stretchs make great environments for discharging
a linear weapon. Envrionmental disturbances would only fire the
weapon, which would be immediately ready for the next shot.

Or..we could take a page from the Russians in Afghanistan. Where they
disguised antipersonel mines as childrens toys, we could do the same
but disguised as burritos and tacos and 6 packs of Bud, salted along
the border.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner