Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca

Default OT - Problem Solved

On Fri, 26 May 2006 23:18:14 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?
And, since every moat has two sides to it, how do we get the alligators not
to use the Gringos as a food source? And, assuming we can solve that
problem, what will the alligators eat, each other?

To paraphrase -- " Let them eat Fish"