Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
myal

Default OT - Problem Solved

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Richard Johnson" wrote: (clip) Also, how do we get the Mexicans to not
use the aligators as a new food source (clip)
Also, how do we get the alligators not to use the Mexicans as a food source?
And, since every moat has two sides to it, how do we get the alligators not
to use the Gringos as a food source? And, assuming we can solve that
problem, what will the alligators eat, each other?

get salties , not gators yes , they do not make racial distinctions ,
that is for people to do when they have too much time on their hands ,
but they will turn it into a no go area for eveyone , and even a 3 metre
croc can live on a human as a meal and not eat for near on a year , tho
if the meat be plentiful , they have a BIG appetite .