Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
spamno

Default Micro switch source

"spamno" wrote in message
news:VnHdg.29$xO5.24@trnddc03...

Folks,
I spent a good deal of time last night searching online for a source

for
couple BZ-2RD micro switches. No joy, aside from finding them in

the
UK.
I found BZ-2RD-A2, but they are built different enough that they won't

fit
in the allotted space, which is the joy stick of my Sag 12 Graziano.

These
switches select forward/reverse, and one has failed.

Anyone have any suggestions where to look? Google just runs me in

circles.

Thanks,

Harold

I assume you saw those on Mouser for $10 each?
http://tinyurl.com/qr6qy

No good! They're not the right number.

"I found BZ-2RD-A2, but they are built different enough that they

won't
fit
in the allotted space,"

Thanks for the tip, though.

Harold

Whenever I can't find the exact part number through my google search, I
watch for alternate part numbers
http://www.eescodirect.com/cultures/...roductId=37731

Then I google those part numbers. That method worked for me just the other
day on some s/s hydraulic fittings. I was quoted $21 each on the primary
part number and I found them for $4.65 each with an alternate number. :-)

I sent out about 20 RFQ and got back maybe 5.