Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

Default custom made bar pins

"ellegante" wrote in message
groups.com...
hi. I want a 80mm bar pin but after hours and hours of web search
couldn't find a single supplier of bar pins this big... Now i'm trying
to have this custom made but I'm seriously struggling to find a
company that will do the actual "pin". I can have the "support" for the
pin done with laser cutting, but all the companies i've contacted to
have the pin done came back to me with negative answers or didn't reply
at all....! Can anyone please help me??? either by telling me where i
can buy a brooch pin this size (this would be haven) or by letting me
know of any company or supplier of custom made pins...

cheers x

Check with suppliers of "Scottish Dance" paraphernalia. They use some
large pins for various purposes.