Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Richard J Kinch

Default Do driveway sealers really do anything?

Mys Terry writes:

Using a nickname in usenet is a long established tradition and has
nothing to do with someone's veracity.

Usenet is vile *because* of anonymity. For example, it allows *you* to
insult respectible people with impunity. This is the very essence of
cowardice, to harm without facing the fair consequences.

To this thread I contributed my technical opinion, written clearly, with
facts and analysis to back it up, based on decades of homeowning experience
with a solid engineering background. Some people make a constructive
debate out of such material. Your contribution: a traditional spewing of
banal insults while hiding behind a traditional (although untraditionally
faggy) pseudonym. What bizarre amusement.