Posted to uk.d-i-y
bof

Default Google Group posts - tell Google about it?

In message , Chris Bacon
writes
You can "Make a suggestion" or "Report a technical problem" he

http://groups-beta.google.com/support/bin/request.py

I wonder whether complaining about the lack of quoting will make
a difference. I hope so - I've "made a suggestion" - will you?

All these context-free Google posts are ipssing me off a treat.

Yes, I voted for 'default quoting' some time back, however I got so
ipssed off a few days back after a ream of non quoters on different
groups I just killfile all the Google posts now, which is maybe a little
harsh on those with a clue, but it puts reading news back the pleasant
(?) state it was before Google became popular.

Maybe if everyone has adds sig requesting Google do default quoting
they'll get the message.

--
Due to the very painful lack of quoting Google promotes, all Usenet
posts originating from Google users are now deleted unseen, this means