Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MikeMandaville

Default Steam

Emmo wrote:

Ever find a source for that cooking oil that is supposed to be so plentiful?

Emmo, I am sorry to inform you that your idea that I should source
waste for your Mercedes-driving "friend" does not in any way obligate
me to do so. He will have to get off his lazy ass and do so himself,
and he certainly will not do so by calling up one or two Tex-Mex
restaurants. Please do your homework before you start shooting off
your mouth.

Is that why you are looking at steam?

Is _what_ why I am looking at steam? Emmo, you obviously think that I
should think for you, and complete your sentences, in order to help you
to disparage my character. As you have said, you can be wrong.
Especially when you work so hard at it.