Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default 3 month report on Rigid Cordless Drill and Miter Saw

On Wed, 24 May 2006 05:28:56 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Anybody know anything about alarm systems, locks & security?
Perhaps you need a gun ....

Some years ago, I offered to demonstrate my "staffordshire" alarm
system and "Winchester" anti-theft system to the young, female, alarm
system, door-to-door, sales person. Very shortly thereafter, one of
the city's finest arrived to inform me that the young lady was seeking
help with her laundry bill, and that in future, I should display a "NO
SOLICITING" sign on my door, which would justify me in offering
assistance to the property line. Some people have argued that they
were not "soliciting" but have offered little resistance to my gentle
urgings.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada