Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Indirect Pandora Heatbank and Man Micromat/Boiler compatability

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2006 19:46:57 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote
(in article ews.net):

It's best a professional organises him rather than an amateur.

He didn't say anything about going
into your branch of Plumbcenter.

Matt, I don't shop at such a establishment.

Don't they give staff discount?

I should hope so.

Which one was it? Perhaps you could organise a nice discount and sell
him a
Magnawotsit as well...

Matt, I don't discounts for my services, as I am good and not cheap. I am
also a big tipper to.

You mean that you're a bin man as well? I don't know how you manage it
all....

Matt, people tip the bin man. You have to know this sort of thing for
Christmas.