Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Indirect Pandora Heatbank and Man Micromat/Boiler compatability

"Andy Hall" aka Matt wrote in message
On Wed, 24 May 2006 00:24:20 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote
(in article ews.net):

The best for Robin is a "direct" DPS CX heat bank that integrates the
DHW
and CH. The CH water section can be controlled by a Danfoss weather
compensator. Store the CH water at the right temp rather than store
the
water hot and drop the temperature. Then the BEM 5000 controls the
boiler
directly on CH. This "eliminates" boiler cycling as the mass of water
stored
acts as an anti-cyle buffer. It also ensures maximum efficiency of
condesning boiler operation. A simple cheap Glow Worm HXi condensing
boiler
can be used. A direct probe sensor for the BEM 500 may have to be
bought
as
an extra to sense the store CH water. Worth for the gains it gives.

This is waffle

You clearly do not understand.

I know waffle when I read it.

Matt, you don't. You just don't understand.

The CH circuit is taken off the store and using a Grunfoss Alpha pump
and
TRVs on all rads no problem at all. That is what I would do. It gives a
superior solution all around and more cost effective in installation.

I am sure that Robin can make his own decisions on what he would like to
do
without it being organised for him

It's best a professional organises him rather than an amateur.

He didn't say anything about going
into your branch of Plumbcenter.

Matt, I don't shop at such a establishment.

Which one was it? Perhaps you could organise a nice discount and sell
him a
Magnawotsit as well...

Matt, I don't discounts for my services, as I am good and not cheap. I am
also a big tipper to.