Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall

Default Woodworking sights in Ohio, W.Virginia, Pennsylvania

Not that it is all that special, but Woodcraft's Corporate
headquarters store is in Parkersburg, WV. Cross the Ohio on Rt. 50 and
go up Rt. 68 North. After the visit continue on 68 North and it
becomes Rt. 2 North and goes all the way up the Northern Panhandle.
Hit Rt. 22 about Weirton and cut over to the Pittsburgh area to see
that collection of planes someone mentioned.

Dave Hall

On 22 May 2006 14:13:31 -0700, "LarryLev"
wrote:

Wreckers:
I am planning a leisurely motorcycle ride from the area around
Columbus, Ohio, to Trenton, New Jersey, during the first week of July.
I am looking for recommendations for woodworking-related stops along
the way. I am already considering a stop in Muncy, PA, to visit the
Grizzly folks. What else is out there? I don't need to go to the
Wharton Esherick museum in Paoli this trip, since it is so close to
home, but what else should I see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. .. cheers.