Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default 3 month report on Rigid Cordless Drill and Miter Saw

On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:24:52 GMT, Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 23 May 2006 18:24:08 -0400, john
wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On 23 May 2006 08:46:58 -0700, "Charlie Gary"
wrote:

Cliff wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2006 22:38:51 -0500, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

What ever happened to the requirement that a "machinist" had to
have a minimum set of tools.

Somebody stole them.

So THAT'S who that guy with the grocery cart was this weekend. He
said they were HIS tools he was selling for gas money. We didn't
bother to ask if he wasn't going to need some tools once he drove to
work.

Later,

Charlie

A month or two back, a gal was selling power tools out of the trunk of
her car, claiming that she was selling her now incarcerated husbands
tools.

Only problem was..most of them were mine.

I got a few back..but the bitch is in the joint.

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33

I hope she gave you a huge discount.

John

Sadly I wasnt one of the ones who purchased them. All of which are
clearly marked with DL# and my full name.

I was able to buy back the Milwaukee 9" angle grinder and the
Milwaukee Sawzall from one of the buyers...for $50.

Which, while hardly fair..was far cheaper than I could replace them.

The other stuff appears to be history. Including my favorite Rockwell
wormdrive saw.

And the box of flap wheels Id just bought for big money.

Did your alarm systems & locks fail you again? Someone
knocked down the bunker door?

Anybody know anything about alarm systems, locks & security?
Perhaps you need a gun ....
--
Cliff