Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap

Default Little house of horrors

On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:53:56 +0100, Steve Firth wrote:

On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:06:35 +0100, Rob Horton wrote:

Saw a bit of this last night when I was down the gym. so no audio.
Anyway, some dodgy geezers were doing a garden feature for a little old
lady.

What amused me was that after the program makers did a "this is how it
should be done" feature where they installed a new water feature and
pavement someone stole the lot. Hmm, which dodgy character with a truck had
recently been at the house?

Also it would have been interesting to know what they spent on the replacement
rockery. Me thinks a tad more than the £2500 the customer wanted to spend.

Andy