Posted to alt.home.repair
Greg

Default Water shutting off

wrote:

dont call a plumber call a well service company. the lever you are
resetting is there to reset after a low water condition usually found
in rock wells or low production wells. if you have to reset it that
often there is a problem with the tank,pump or well. it locks the pump
out to keep it from burning up in a low water condition. what state are
you in? scott

I don't think it is a water level problem because we can use alot of water
right after it has shut off and it does not shut off again. I don't know
what a rock well is but we were told they had to put 2 sand things (have no
idea the proper term) in when they drilled it. Could sand cause the
problems we are having?