Posted to rec.woodworking
darkon

Default Woodworking sights in Ohio, W.Virginia, Pennsylvania

Bill wrote:

On 22 May 2006 14:13:31 -0700, "LarryLev"
wrote:

Wreckers:
I am planning a leisurely motorcycle ride from the area around
Columbus, Ohio, to Trenton, New Jersey, during the first week of
July. I am looking for recommendations for woodworking-related
stops along the way. I am already considering a stop in Muncy,
PA, to visit the Grizzly folks. What else is out there? I don't
need to go to the Wharton Esherick museum in Paoli this trip,
since it is so close to home, but what else should I see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. .. cheers.

If you're interested in a specatular display of woodcarving, see
the Warther museum in Dover. www.warthers.com

Agreed, very impressive.

There's another Warther who carves, the grandson of Ernest Warther
(the guy mentioned above, who carved trains):
http://www.ivorybuyer.com/museum1.htm