Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default run car on moonshine

Don't go to the 4 day longer hour deal, my wife did that and then the next
year they said she needed to go back to 5 days, the problem is now she works
the same hours per day as she did with 4 days. So she now works 11 hour days
5 days.

We ALL knew gas/fuel, prices/supplies weren't going to get better and did
very little. Both parties failed to do much or anything over teh past 25
years. We also went out and bought big cars, trucks, houses, boats what
ever. Test drive over half the new cars on the dealers lot today and they
all have amazing power. 0-60 times on mnay cars are damm good these days.
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 May 2006 13:27:36 -0600, Laszlo Nemeth
wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:
On Tue, 23 May 2006 08:32:10 -0700, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di
wrote:

You realize that we import only about 20% from OPEC countries, don't
you?

Great. So lets offset _that_ 20% first then.

easy don't drive 1 day a week.

Yeah, easy. Except that I need to, you know, get to work. We've
brought up the 4x10 hour days (heh...instead of 5 of them...) which went
over like a fart in church.

not quite 20%
but if everyone car pooled or stayed home 1
day a week it would make a difference.

I think that at 3 bucks a gallon, people are conserving as much as they
already can.