Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default run car on moonshine

On Mon, 22 May 2006 22:20:25 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"wayne mak" quickly quoth:

If I have read correctly you don't need 200 proof, I think even the big
plants don't reach that.

Yabbut, if you did that, you could also use the resultant alcohol to
make shellac, and shellac is a beautiful clear finish on wood.

There is a ton of info on the web and growing on this, sure would be nice to
save some cash and do just a little to help not fund the killers over seas.

You realize that we import only about 20% from OPEC countries, don't
you?

---
In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact
with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development -