Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default run car on moonshine

On Tue, 23 May 2006 10:11:08 GMT, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Will soon be $3 a gallon? The cheapest Ive paid in the last 3 months
is $3.27 a gallon.

Im putting $30-40 in my gas tank EVERY DAY.

And it sucks. Badly

And we can thank the Left for not allowing more refineries to be
built, or more wells to be drilled.

Thanks assholes!!!

It's not just gas, it's wartime inflation. Everything is going up,
thank those who started the war.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

will give you an idea who really started the 'war on terror'

The Drongoids from Drong IV???

No ****? Really?

For what reason? They are normally more circumspect when they destroy
a planet

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33