Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin

Default Built in Venturi Showers.

I'm thinking of installing a Venturi shower but I don't like most of
the exposed ones so would be looking for one that can be built-in.
i.e. the pipework is hidden. So far the only one that I can find that
meets my requirements is the Trevi Boost.

http://www.trevishowers.co.uk/builti...s/boost_a.html

Is anyone aware of any others which would do the job ?

Also, I'd like to include bodyjets if possible but I don't know whether
they would be compatible with a venturi shower or not. I assume that I
would need to install some kind of diverter valve after the mixer valve
so that I could choose between showerhead / body jets / or possibly
both. Ideally the diverter valve would have to match the look of the
facia on the mixer valve.

Has anybody else done this ?