Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb

Default run car on moonshine

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2006 23:54:35 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT wrote:

Gas will soon be $3/gal. I live in corn country, its $2/bushel. My car will
run on E85, that's 85% ethanol, 15% gas.

So can I buy/build a high efficiency fermenter and still that does, say 5
gallons a day? I'd run it all winter and use the waste heat to keep the shop
warm. Seen any good proven designs? How about one that uses a corn burner
boiler (readily purchased) as the heat source for the still?

BTW, I may need some quality control help to make sure its really 200 proof
VBG

Will soon be $3 a gallon? The cheapest Ive paid in the last 3 months
is $3.27 a gallon.

Im putting $30-40 in my gas tank EVERY DAY.

And it sucks. Badly

And we can thank the Left for not allowing more refineries to be
built, or more wells to be drilled.

Thanks assholes!!!

Gunner

Not disagreeing with the sentiments in the least, but I'm not that
bright and need a better target aquisition data than some nebulous left.

But Really Gunny, is that YOUR left, or MY left, or Ted Kennedy's left,
or what?

We seem to have a pretty broad range of lefts and rights around here.

Richard

So I figure almost everybody will get a kick outta this one...
Bud Davisson's new novel.

The Stonewall Factor

http://www.airbum.com/novels.html

"This is a Non-Paid Political Announcement"