Default Attaching a heavy digital piano to a wall

In uk.d-i-y, Nick Nelson wrote:

________________
| /
| /
| /
| /
| /
|/

Seconded - Screwfix sell these as "worktop support brackets". But then
there will be a support right in the middle of the digipiano if Marcos
sticks to the 3 brackets he currently has (one towards each end + 1 in
the middle) - not conducive to good playing! Putting these stiffer
brackets at the two ends only, leaving the middle one as is, might be
OK; also, I'd turn the existing bracket around so the longer arm (40cm)
is along the wall, and the shorter (30cm) is under the Roland: less bending
force that way, and just as much support.

However, I'd still suggest the "real" solution is to save up for a good
Quickloc stand (Turnkey.co.uk sell 'em) - not much change out of a
hundred notes (ouch), but they're nice and firm for even a piggin' heavy
digipiano (not just for a little synth), and will be ready for gigging
when Marco and his band become a sensation on the local pub circuit ;-)

Stefek