Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson

Default Woodworking sights in Ohio, W.Virginia, Pennsylvania

On 22 May 2006 14:13:31 -0700, "LarryLev"
wrote:

Wreckers:
I am planning a leisurely motorcycle ride from the area around
Columbus, Ohio, to Trenton, New Jersey, during the first week of July.
I am looking for recommendations for woodworking-related stops along
the way. I am already considering a stop in Muncy, PA, to visit the
Grizzly folks. What else is out there? I don't need to go to the
Wharton Esherick museum in Paoli this trip, since it is so close to
home, but what else should I see?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions. .. cheers.

You say that the Esherick Museum is close to home? Have you been?

By all means stop at the Mercer Museum in Bucks County, PA.

If you like old tools, this is a Mecca.

Visit the former workshop of Nakashima while you are close. His
daughter runs it now.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)