FixerDave

Default How do Cdns buy from HF? was "Nice HF 2" three jaw chuck"

"James P Crombie" wrote in
message ...
Dave
KBC tools and Travers Tools both have operations here

in Canada and
will ship within Canada, so you don't have to bother with

customs or
brokerage fees.
http://www.kbctools.com/canada/home.cfm
https://www.travers.com/

much snipped

Wow, thanks... both look really good: there goes my next
paycheque

You know, I spent hours one night searching the web for
Canadian tool suppliers. I came up with Princess Auto...
(I already knew about BusyBee and KMS) Neither of the above
two came up... and they're what I was looking for.

Tomorrow, I'm booked into an advanced Internet search course
put on by the librarians at the college where I work. I
guess I need it.

David...