Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default I picked up the ready welder for $175

I talked to the seller of the ready welder last night, it turns out it's the
1000 model so max OCV is 48 volts. We talked a bit and he said $175 its
yours, so I picked it up today. It looks like changing over to a wall wart
or some sort of transformer setup is very easy. I called Ready Welder and
they will up grade for a fee, but I must have a 24 volt or close transformer
stuck in a far lost box.

The welder is new never used and looks good, its sure not built like the SG
spool gun I picked up with the Miller but what the hell it sure looks to be
a fair price.