Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence

Default Chipper/Shredder Recommendation

Mac Cool wrote:
I could use a good chipper/shredder. Anyone have a recommendation from
personal experience? or a good review source?

--
Mac Cool

I want a chipper too. From what I can tell you can't have too much
power in a chipper. The only limit is your budget. I have 20
forested acres with lots of brush and deadfall. I really like the
chipper which attaches to a bobcat skidsteer. It is rated at 35hp!!
I know this probably isn't what you have in mind but remember you can
likely rent a bobcat and chipper if you don't own a skidsteer. Here is
a link for the chipper:

http://www.bobcat.com/products/att/chipper.html