Posted to alt.home.repair
George

Default Is tinted primer + one coat of paint enough for repainting walls?

Art wrote:
In my experience SW is junk. It cleans up well off the brushes because it
doens't adhere worth a crap.

Sure, if you paint over dirt or grease.

My house and a number of apartments I own are painted with SW paint and
I am quite pleased with how tough the paint is and how well it holds up.
I started using it on the advice of someone who owns hundreds of apartments.

We were painting some rooms that were freshly drywalled and people
actually thought the primer was the top coat because of how well it covered.