Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robin S.

Default RCM wiki database

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Question: why not just put our stuff in wikipedia? It's on-topic, and
that way it gets administered by _someone else_.

Dave,

I wasn't aware this was an option. Indeed I thought it might be somewhat
frowned upon. From my novice point of view, it seems like our data might get
lost in a sea of related but not specifically RCM information if it's hosted
on wikipedia. I can't find any examples of separate communities on
wikipedia, but that's after only two minutes of looking.

Obviously I really have no idea of how this should be done. It's good to see
that we have at least two experts here.

Regards,

Robin