Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default Electricitous Mouse Trap

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 21 May 2006 23:21:05 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, ED
quickly quoth:

On Sun, 21 May 2006 20:18:59 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I believe you mean "length of wood lath", Ed. We ain't talkin' wooden
machines here, bubba.

Yea, last year I couldn't even spell techician, now I are one!!

Couldn't spell what? g

ROTFL!!!!

My "speed reading" capability apparently filled in that "glitch" for me
- Didn't even notice it until you pointed it out!

ever knowing it arrived. Sorry... http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd for more info