Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman

Default Chipper/Shredder Recommendation

On 22 May 2006 02:31:55 GMT, Mac Cool wrote:

I could use a good chipper/shredder. Anyone have a recommendation from
personal experience? or a good review source?

I don't have specific recommendations. I have about 150 trees and own
a 8-HP chipper/shredder. The shoot pivots to the ground which is
great for leaves. There have been lots of times I wanted more power.
Emptying the bag is a drag--easier to discharge the output to the
ground. Look for cast parts, good wheels. A tight-fitting dust
mask, ear protection, leather gloves help.