Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Perkin

Default Help with filing cabinet lock/key combination

"James (usenet)" wrote in
oups.com:

... The lock is roughly square in shape (chrome bezel), located at
top-right, number 12x written upside-down above the keyhole (in
unlocked position). ...

You might try this:
http://www.tradeinpost.com/filingkey.html

If you do, let us know if it works. I have a similar problem!

Hope this helps

--

Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.