Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

Default Wanted - narrow uplighters for my kitchen

Mighty Magpie mighty.magpie@home wrote:
Hello, I want to obtain two uplighters for my kitchen. I would like to get
some which resemble half a cup, stuck on the wall but it seem that the ones
which are generally available, are all too wide. I would prefer them to be
about 180mm to 210mm long (7 or 8 inches)

Can someone please recommend a place to look?

Too wide?
If I was to make a couple of uplighters, I'd take the 2 * 11W
CFL floodlights I bought from morrisons, for 3.49 total, and make a
couple of half-cone holders to go onto the wall out of probably sheet
aluminium, or cardboard.