Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default Drilling concrete

The message
from John Rumm contains these words:

appart from the decent light weight ones that look more like:-

As far as I know, none of the cheapies look like that, which was the
point I was making.

Oh, and for some reason B&Q don't put the SDS cheapie with the other
drills - it's off somewhere else.

Talking of cheapies. I bought a pull-mitre saw today from Argos. And
it's going back first thing in the morning. The pull slide is supposed
(I hope) to be supported on bearings, but this one has a nasty groove up
the slide and makes a horrid grating noise. And it's not really very
well made, either. So I'll go get the B&Q one instead.

--
Skipweasel