Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand

Default Vice is a Sin, Vise is what you use to hold stuff Old Vice, need a hand

On 20 May 2006 08:32:33 -0700, "rigger" wrote:

So checking at (with? about with?) www.royal.gov.uk I find (found?)
there were no reigning female monarchs (queens?) during Noah's time
(lifetime?); just a bunch of gentlemen (chaps? royalty?) by the name of
"George"; 3 or 4 if I remember correctly (properly?). House of
Hanover, I believe, as opposed to Orange or some other color (colour?).

No shame, I'm sure, in not knowing the answer, as I doubt many in the
US (myself included) would (will?) remember the names and dates of
service (incumbency?) of the US presidents (in our much shorter
history) and how they would relate to the life span of Noah Wester
(sic). ((sac? soc?))

Buy: (a word steeped in American tradition )

dennis
in nca

p.s. Please make necessary corrections ASAP. Thank you, D.

Noah Webster (October 16, 1758 – May 28, 1843)

Victoria (Alexandrina Victoria) (24 May 1819 – 22 January 1901) was the Queen
of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland from 20 June 1837

Have a nice Millennium G

Mark Rand
RTFM