Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Vice is a Sin, Vise is what you use to hold stuff Old Vic...

On Sat, 20 May 2006 14:34:22 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sat, 20 May 2006 17:23:08 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 14:00:40 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 19 May 2006 06:47:45 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
(daniel peterman) quickly quoth:
crushes... we don't need no steenkeen crushes...

Don't crush that swarf and hand me the pliers.

Cu cu Cumming Mother!

I didn't breast-feed you for 14 years for nothing.

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown

Deep inside the mysteries of Rec.crafts.metalworking..we discover a
secret cult of Firesigners....

Gunner, member of the philadalists club, in Sector 7

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33