Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Byrns

Default mini diesel engines

On Thu, 18 May 2006 23:19:16 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

Carl Byrns wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 07:43:03 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

I've been bugging the local tiny diesel engine dealers in the area, and
the stupid ****ers never call back, or answer the phone. I don't get why
it's so hard to try to buy stuff from non-internet based companies.

Again, maybe it's you- the guy who calls me with a good idea of what
he wants, when he wants it, and understands the cost gets my undivided
attention. He's either a pro or has gone out of his way to educate
himself.
I never hang up on someone who isn't on top of the game, however, I
won't sell him something over the phone and will ask him- politely- to
stop in so I can define what he's after. If he chooses not to, no
great loss. He can be a PIA to my competition.

-Carl