Posted to alt.home.repair
Art

Default Is tinted primer + one coat of paint enough for repainting walls?

Any ace hardware stores? Or true value. Their paint is ok too.

Of course you are going to hear complaints about Behr paint. A zillion
people use it.

$42 for a gallon of BM? There has to be an alternative.

"Marian Shanley" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
do
you think I should just skip the primer and do two coats of paint?

Yes, I think you can probably get by with two coats.
I would use masking tape to tape off a small area - few square inches - in
an inconspicuous part of the room - in a dark corner near the floor - and
give it two coats with a sponge brush. This will give you a very good
idea of how it will turn out.
$42.00 a gal. is high - check the 'oops' bin for light shaded neutrals.