Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Art

Default Need Code For Service Menu on Sylvania Television

bloody thanks for the flippin english lesson, mates. read the flippin post
and respond in context. Eh! Goes to show what one perceives when they do
read something to flippin fast, Eh?? Cheers
"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Tim Auton wrote:

"Art" wrote:

Seems I suggested that in my post also, simple mechanical adjustment!!

Nobody will have noticed, because your posts are so awfully formatted.

Agreed. First time I looked I passed it by.

FYI, on usenet, lines beginning with a "" character are treated as
quotes.

Also helps not to top post.

Using something other than Outhouse Express makes it easier to
do it right and be understood.

That helps too.

Graham