Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV

Default accessing the wreck

I was but I dropped Sprint to go with Voip phone. Best price Sprint
would give me $65 a month for unlimited phone.

For those that are interested the Voip phone works fine and has never
gone down. The modem has a 4 hour battery in case of a power outage.
We also have cell phones just in case.

Got a 1 year deal for $115 a mo. that includes:
digital cable
digital phone
HBO (ten channels plus HBO on demand)
Internet

I think at the end of one year the price for all of this goes up to
around $753 a month, but I'll worry about that then. I'm one of those
people that switched long distance carriers every few months in the 80s
when they used to mail out those checks.