Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default SPAMMING 102

wrote in article
.com...
Wow. I totally agree with what you guys have said about spamming.
I was chatting the otherday about how to 'advertise' the web site with
my nephew and a couple of mates. One of them suggested we use google
groups. Good Idea, but what happened was that it turned out that my
nephew decided he would use my computer and try to 'help' out. I didnt
realise what had happened til I looked at some stats for the site and
saw some links from this group. I couldnt work out what had happened
til I found out what he had done. Boy was I furious. Hense he has been
banned from my computer while he is visiting.
All I can say is sorry that this has happened and yes it is a lane way
to go about it. there is already too much of this going on.
I do not need this kind of advertising. Hopefully he has learned a
lesson.
Anyway Sorry guys...

YUP!

THAT's SPAMMING 102....."Begging Forgiveness Serves To Keep Your SPAM
Exposed - and MAY fool a few people"

1. I didn't do it on purpose......even though it DID come from my computer.

1A. I didn't expect such a backlash.....I guess people really ARE getting
sick of SPAM!

2. My (wife, son, nephew, doctor, monk, barber, etc.) took me a little too
seriously when I broached the subject.....THEY did it, not me!! .......I'm
a "good guy" who would NEVER SPAM a newsgroup....even though I admit that I
was thinking about it.

3. I did NOT have sex with that women......and I will NEVER do it
again......(Hey! It worked for Clinton!)

4. I agree with youse guys 100 percent, and I'll NEVER SPAM your newsgroups
again....Fortunately, there are STILL another 10,000 or so that I CAN
SPAM!!!

5. I don't need this sort of advertising.....even though I'm too cheap to
use conventional methods and I did admit that I was seriously considering
it before my (wife, son, nephew, etc.) took it upon themselves to do the
very thing that I was thinking of doing.

6. You're ALL a bunch of morons who are easy to fool........I REALLY and
TRULY believe I've pulled the wool over your eyes with my transparent,
true-to-form, follow-up, "apology" that contains the same language as the
"apologies" of SPAMMERS who came before me.

7. Yes.....I am THAT stupid!