Posted to alt.home.repair
John Grabowski

Default 12-3 Double Circuit Run Length - Should I Split the Circuit?

" wrote in message
oups.com...
My circuit breaker box has Siemens Type QP single pole 15A breakers.
Any idea what the compatible duplex version of the breaker is so I can
make some more room in my box?

I'm looking on the Siemens website but it's not jumping out at me...

Thanks,
Kevin

Look on the panel cover or inside the panel for the maximum allowed circuit
breakers for that panel. It will also tell you what breakers are approved
for that panel. I think Murray circuit breakers are compatible and approved
for use with Siemens. You can buy Murray at Home Depot.