Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Default Wow what a great tool

"Dave Lyon" wrote in message
news:cfOag.153466$oL.51125@attbi_s71...

Any luck talking to QVC or someone about your taco holders, Dave?
Someone must be willing to market those suckers for you. And it's just
a matter of time before the chinese start making knock-offs, so beat 'em
to the punch.

I've tried, strangely, they're too cheap for QVC to be interested.

What I need to do is invest in some quality packaging, and hire a full
time
sales man. I'm just not sure I have the guts to do it.

Let me give you a little morale booster, here. In DeLand (Florida) at the
airport exists a little one-room business in an old FBO office building.
They work out of about 1800sq.ft.. They do but one thing: They ship the
little "snow globe" jobbies that have ONLY water, a black plastic top hat,
and a plastic palm tree in the globe. It's labeled "Florida Snowman". It
is tacky, silly, and worth about a buck with shipping.

They sell tens of thousands of them a year at a wholesale price of $3.00.

It's all in the presentation!

LLoyd