Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim

Default mini diesel engines

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 18 May 2006 13:22:13 +1200, Jim wrote:
Ignoramus10275 wrote:

Yeah, small diesels from Lombardini SUCK. I had one on a generator,
what a ****ing POS. Impossible to start in cold weather and
prohibitively loud. I am so happy to have gotten rid of that turd of a
generator.

Yeah? Finally you consider yourself qualified to offer an opinion?

What the fark is that supposed to mean, "jim"?

Noting your history of being a cheapskate in most matters, your
opinion is more than likely as a result of some cheap purchase of
something requiring overhaul.

Overgeneralize much? All you semi-anonymous types do, of course.

Dave "fully expecting the irony to go over his head, I am" Hinz

Dave "I can't help being a over-opinionated ****wit" Hinz once
again pokes his petty little oar in, ignoring the fact that the
poster "Ignoramus10275" has a proven history that backs the use
of his soubriquet. To disparage all and sundry single cylinder
diesels because of his singular experience is akin to opinions
posted by Dave "I've got a **** encased liver" Hinz.

Jim