Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Bruder

Default DONE OT proper way to kill a chicken

In article ,
Ignoramus10275 wrote:

On Wed, 17 May 2006 21:28:15 +0000, Christopher Tidy
wrote:
Ignoramus7121 wrote:

Haha, my wife would have a heart attack if I proposed anything like
this. And she is not generally opposed to killing or dressing of
chickens, although I had to do the work myself.

I kept the liver, stomach, undeveloped eggs, kidney, heart, which I
will probably eat for breakfast.

Do chickens only have one kidney?

I was surprised myself. It was a dark round thing the size of a big
grape. It looked like I would expect kidney meat to look. I already
ate it.

What's a good recipe for kidney?
A: Boil the **** out of it!

rimshot