Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design,sci.engr.joining.welding
mlcorson

Default Made a first weld with PCTI three phase firing controller (photo)

Iggie:
You are brilliant man. I wish I knew what you are talking about. Sounds
like you'll be able to do any kind of welding or cutting process you'll
ever need. Is this the Cybertig you bought for $9.99? How much $$ do
you have in this little project? Reminds me of the "rock soup" story my
grandmother used to tell me, where the main ingredients of the soup
were free. A rock and water...all you had to do was add everything in
order to make it taste like something. Good job!
-Mike