Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy

Default DONE OT proper way to kill a chicken

Ignoramus7121 wrote:

Haha, my wife would have a heart attack if I proposed anything like
this. And she is not generally opposed to killing or dressing of
chickens, although I had to do the work myself.

I kept the liver, stomach, undeveloped eggs, kidney, heart, which I
will probably eat for breakfast.

Do chickens only have one kidney?

There was about 1/2 lb of internal fat, which I washed and melted in a
pan, for future cooking. (tried not to overheat it) This chicken is
very fat and has a big "pillow" of internal fat, I wonder if she was a
diabetic.

More likely it just ate too much and didn't exercise. If it had diabetes
I think it would have appeared a little ill.

Is it really good for soup only, I am not so sure since it is
not that old and very fat. Any ideas?

Use it to grease your backhoe G.

Chris