Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10275

Default Wow what a great tool

On Wed, 17 May 2006 14:41:01 -0500, * wrote:

plumber wrote in article
s.com...
I bought this tool the other day that I found on the net and used it
for my plumbing work. It is really great. You should check it out at
amazingbrazing.com I was a bit dubious at first but thought what the
hell I will try it and see how it goes. It uses no compressed oxygen so
I dont have to carry around any oxy now. variable heat as well..
Just thought I would let you all know...
www.amazingbrazing.com

Whoever is teaching "Fabricated Testimonial 101" at Spammer College these
days REALLY ought to freshen the formula......

1. I found this great item on the 'net........(What, exactly, were you
looking for in the first place? Did the computer simply glitch itself over
to this particular website?)

2. I really wasn't looking for it, and I was a bit skeptical, at
first......(If it was something you weren't looking for, what was your
reason for being so skeptical?)

3. But, I decided to take a chance and try it anyway.......(Obviously has
money to burn on things that might not work in order to save YOU the
expense......What a guy!!!!)

4. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I took this chance......(thus
implying that YOU should take more chances in life......)

5. You should buy it!!!! (You should buy it!!!!)

6. It simply dawned on me that there are others who just MIGHT want to know
about this life-changing piece of crap, so in my most magnanimous gesture,
I'll share the website URL with you......(Makes me sound as though I was
brought up to share things and play fair)

7. Just thought I would let you all know......(I wanted to make sure as
many people as possible were SPAMMED)

8. Judging by the poster's address, there may be an even MORE phenomenal
"opportunity" to become a dealer for this latest godsend!!!! (Hey....If you
buy into the "lucky I found this" premise, maybe you can be sold some
oceanfront property in Oklahoma???)

I can usually tell by the second or third sentence......

SPAMMERS are not smart enough to cut a fresh path......thank God!

The fundamental law of spamming is that USENET spamming does NOT pay off.

Intelligent people usually can guess that even without trying to spam.

Hence, USENET spammers (unlike email spammers), are usually very
stupid people with varying degree of stupidity.

Since they are dumb, they are incapable of making their spams look
authentic.

The original poster is a great example. What can be dumber than
spamming his company from an address registered in his own WHOIS
record? Not too many things.