Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rex B

Default Teenut

A worthwhile endeavor.
Teenut brought a lot to this forum, and thanks to you his wisdom will
continue to give. Print it out and call it an informal compliment to the
"Bedside Reader".

Scott S. Logan wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2006 15:13:55 GMT, "David Merrill"
wrote:

Unfortunately, I no longer find the file/folder on either www.loganact.com/
or www.lathe.com. I also looked in the Dropbox without success.

I'm not completely certain why I did this, or why anyone would care,
but, it's back up. Plain text file and zipped archive. A couple of
duplicate postings, and a couple from his widow.

For anyone who cares about statistics, I have archived 3520 postings,
from 25 Aug 1998 until his last posting 8 Jan 2001, 3-1/2 days before
he passed away.

See http://loganact.com/teenut