Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Old Vice, need a hand

On 17 May 2006 02:15:02 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 17 May 2006 00:36:36 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 16 May 2006 23:42:24 GMT, "Fatdaddys" wrote:

**** you then you bunch of pocket protector carrying dick heads.
Don't hep me

What was the question? I didnt see any post about an old vice. Nor
did I see one about the metal working vise.

(shrug) he had an old vice that was seized up and did everything in his
power to break it. It broke. Now he seems to want a refund for the
consulting he paid us for.

Ah. Ok.

And here I was hoping for something purient. Vice you know...

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33